Friday, January 01, 2010

I Have A Snoring Dog!

Shorty is such a sweetie, and he loves laying beneath the pillowcase cover, on top of the pillow during the evenings, before he has to go to his kennel bed. I sit here typing and I hear this little dog snoring.....yes, he is really enjoying his pillow time, I guess.
Does your dog snore? Do you think that only overweight dogs snore? If so, guess again, because Shorty is a mere 2 pounds, if even that. He was going through a bout of not eating because I had changed their food, but a couple of days ago, I went back to his old food and he is now gobbling it up once again.
Does your chihuahua have a special place to sleep?

2 comments:

Bob Disporto said...

Hello. To answer your question, our chihuahua snores, but not all the time.

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.