Friday, January 18, 2008

Chihuahuas and jeaoulousy

Chihuahuas can be really demanding, especially if they think they are being challenged. My Prissy dog thinks that she owns me, and if ANYONE else in the family comes near me, give me attention or takes more of my time than SHE thinks they should, she is right there, up in my face, licking what she can, to get more of my time. She is a jealous little thing for sure. Chihuahuas love being the center of attention and will try every little thing that they can to get your attention. Of course, my chis deserve all the love in the world because they are absolutely wonderful. My chi loves jumping up and down, grasping at the edge of my shirt when I get online because she thinks that she needs to be sitting on my lap. She fiercely wants my undying attention. Funny, how these very small dogs can be so jealous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how to interact with your dog every day in a way that establishes you as the leader of the pack but still your pooch's best bud? Do you make up for the hours you leave him alone every day without a bit of company or interaction? If your answer to any of these questions was no, then find out how you can do all of this and more as well as help your dog live a longer, happier life! Find out more at http://www.google-buzz.com/cairn-terrier-training/ http://www.google-buzz.com/pug-training/

Bob Disporto said...

Our chihuahuas get jealous of eachother all the time. It is best to give them both equal amounts of attention.