Monday, April 14, 2008

I Think I Found A Good Dog Food

I have been racking my brain over finding a good dog food and I have been on many different sites looking. I think that there is so much controversy over dog foods that it makes me dizzy. What can I buy that's good for my dogs, yet something that I can actually afford? Geez, there are so many to choose from. I had settled on 4 different brands. 1. Canidae, 2. Avoderm, 3. Chicken Soup, 4. Innova. I checked all of these out online. They all seem to be pretty good. I tried to buy Canidae but left the seller several messages but never got a call back....maybe she just isn't selling it anymore? I also went to the store to pick up a bag of Avoderm because Petco will let me take it back if my dogs don't like it......well, I had also heard that Solid Gold was good too. I saw it there on the shelves and decided to compare the ingredients from the Avoderm to the Solid Gold. I decided to take the Solid Gold, hoping that my picky eaters would eat it. Much to my suprize, they did!!! The chunks are way bigger than they like, so I put some in a baggie and crunched them up a little, then I added just a tiny amount of water and they ate like no tomorrow!!!! Who would have thought! I also had a sample pack of the wee bits, also by solid gold and they ate that too. My oh My what a suprize! What dog foods have you tried for your chis that they liked? I would love to know what everyone else uses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 5 month old chihuahua LOVES Solid Gold - Just a Wee Bit mixed with a little pumpkin. He can't wait to gobble it down. After comparing and researching MANY brands I found Solid Gold to be high quality. And the pumpkin has great fiber and vitamins too!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested,
feel free to send me an e mail.

my web page buy facebook likes free trial