Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Prissy Is Not Feeling Well

My Prissy dog doesn't seem to be feeling very good these last couple of days. I have noticed some weight loss on her and notice that she is not eating with gusto like she did before. She is 3 years old, normally weighing in at 4 pounds. I got worried so I called the vet clinic....took her in and they notice that her baby teeth that should have come out at 6 months old NEVER came out. She needs those pulled because she has too many teeth in her mouth as well as a cleaning. I just recently noticed that she is breathing a little fast. They took a complete blood work up on her and I should have found out this morning what the results were but the Vet has been way too busy to call me.... I am upset, and actually livid about the whole ordeal because not only has it cost me 152. for the fecal test and exam, but 93.00 for the blood work up--which I paid gladly because I want my prissy to feel better, but not getting a call back is really upsetting me. It seems that they get so darned busy that they take in all their appointments, but what about the ones from the day or so ago that still need answers? I am told that there is NO heartworm, which is wonderful, and NO parasites so I am still left here wondering. I will let you all know when I find out what's wrong.

No comments: