Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Faithful Dog

Well, summer will soon be over with and school will be starting. In our household, we have become so darned busy, that my poor doggies must have thought that I forgot about them. No, not really. I am always here in the morning to give them breakfast and fresh water, but they are normally used to me coming home around noon every day and laying down a bit to rest and they get to have me all to themselves. However, this past 2 weeks have been really so busy that I have not been able to lay down and rest with my little chis. I have been running back and forth to the barn with my daughter to see her new horse, I have been taking my daughter to band camp and getting school clothes and such. But to be very honest, no matter what, my chis have greeted me with wagging tails no matter what. What special dogs they are. They are so loving. Now, once school starts next week, things will get back to normal. Won't that be grand?

No comments: