Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bling- bling for your chihuahua

Nowadays, there are so many people who love to dress their chihuahuas. They look so adorable all dressed up. I have seen so many websites with cute clothing. I don't dress my babies, as they are inside dogs and don't much like to be out. But I love putting on bling bling type collars. I just so happen to take my female's collar off at night because she sleeps with an old blankie and I don't want to take the chance of it getting caught up on it. But every morning, I put her collar back on. She feels all fancy with it on. My shorty dog wears a beaded collar of all things.. He feels special with that on I tell ya. Some people prefer to have a harness on their chi, and that's good too...just be sure that it fits and isn't too tight on them.