Thursday, May 10, 2007

What makes your chihuahua special?


I have to say, I think that my chis are very special. They have their own personality. What makes them so cute? Well, my "Prissy" is a very special indeed. When I picked her out, she was just the tiniest thing, crawling around in a large box with her littermates. She played with the others, but when I picked her up, she was very calm and still. I proceeded to pick all of them up, one by one. Nope, That small, blackish and tan female was the one I had to have. Now, at the time, I was not expecting to get another chi. My hubby already had one named Shorty, and he was so quiet and calm. He was one that stuck to me and was a great companion. But, my hubby knew that along time ago, I wanted a chihuahua. So, I picked her out and told him "Her name is Prissy". Soon, about 3 or 4 weeks later, she would come home. She was about 7 weeks old when I brought her home. She was a sweet girl. She adapted very well to our household. Let me tell you what !!! This girl has alot of personality. She is now almost 2 years old and she thinks that she owns me. She does not let my hubby kiss me without her being in our faces trying to lick my lips. She has to be with me at all times. When I am on the computer, most of the time, she will be on my lap. When I watch tv, she's right there with me. Prissy is now the boss of the house, and she lets everyone know about it. She is a true character, indeed.Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana

1 comment:

Bob Disporto said...

It is amazing, our chihuahuas have very differernt personalities as well.