Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Very Smart Dogs

I wonder sometimes, how much my chis can actually understand. I know that they can read between the lines, so to speak. The past several days, I have been a little down and out feeling and I know that my dogs are right there for me. It's almost like they have this sense about them. They have clung to me and followed me even more than normal. Well, my prissy dog always clings, but shorty most definetly clings to his dady when he is home because prissy usually intimidates him away from me, but these past few days, shorty has been right by my side. I can't tell you how much comfort they have been for me during these times. I believe that most dogs are smarter than we think they are. And boy am I glad about that. Do you have a very faithful dog ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!