Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bella Wants To Rule The House

Day after day goes by, and I am watching Miss Bella grow....she's not getting really big, but her body is getting longer and she is starting to have some periods of NOT biting everything she sees. Well, let's back up and say, she's still biting everything, but not ALL the time now. lol. Silly dog.
Bella wants to play with Shorty but he still doesn't have any interest in her, although I have seen him sniff her backside a time or two, and they have managed to sit in the windowsill together without too much problem. All she wants to do is play, and he is just not having ANY of it. Bella is a very forward little chihuahua, and she wants attention. I don't know if it's just female chihuahuas but she wants to rule the house and she puts Shorty and Abbey in their places.....just like Prissy used to do. Oh, I tell you, she sure is the life of the household now, and I am so glad that I got her.

No comments: