Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Faithfulness of a Dog

I am totally amazed by the faithfulness of my chihuahuas. My dogs are so wonderful. For the past couple of weeks, I have been sick. My dogs have stuck right to me. As I go out the door to take care of errands and come back home, those sweet little paws are right there pawing at the storm door waiting anxiously for me to open it. They let me get inside and once I sit down, they proceed to lick me and wag their tails. To be quite honest, I would love to be greeted home this way by a person. A family member. For somebody to let you know how much you are wanted and appreciated is such a great thing. Sometimes in life, we get all too busy and don't take the time to show our family how much we care. Maybe we need to stop and take an example from our dogs. Give your little chi an extra hug or scratch today and show them your appreciation for always being there for you.

No comments: