Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Do my dogs realize how lucky they are?

Day after day, my cute little barking chihuahuas are comfortable in the fact that they can sleep all day, eat when they want and have the run of most of the house. They have their own little indoor kennels at night with several soft blankies inside. My chis are extremely lucky indeed. I have seen other dogs in the neighborhood who wander around carelessly from house to house, I have also seen dogs tied up on a chain, howling all day. Some dog owners cannot keep their dogs indoors all the time, however, chihuahuas are so small that they need to be in at least part of the time. Mine are always indoors and I am trying to get hubby to build a kennel outside just for them to be able to go out every once in a while (without my carrying them). I look at my chis and wonder, do they really know how lucky they are? They are living the life of luxury....lol

No comments: