Friday, April 11, 2008

Again Come The Flea Problems !

I don't like sounding like a broken record here, but here we are experiencing fleas again!! This is getting past the point of ridiculous and my poor babies are miserable. I went on a search again, to see what would work. Those nasty flea drops that you put on their necks just don't work very long for us, about a week or so, but that's not worth the cost that I am paying for them.......so, I started looking for some natural stuff. I really did find a few things on the market that are safe for them. I bought a de-flea spray that had some natural stuff in it. I also have discovered that what you feed them really DOES make a difference. Healthy dogs normally do not have many fleas, if any. At least that's what I have been reading about. I am on a hunt to find a better food for them. I have found several great websites about food. http://dogfoodanalysis.com is a great site, also I have found other ratings at http://hubpages.com/hub/Dog_Food_Review
If anybody else has anything else to offer, please let me know. So far, I think that there are many great dog foods on the market, but geez, watch out for the prices !!

No comments: