Monday, June 02, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer

Summer is fastly approaching and my darling chis have been able to go outside on the front porch and enjoy the breeze, but soon, they will be stuck in the house more due to the very hot weather. We have been having mid 90 degrees here and not much rain. My poor chihuahuas run to the door so they can go outside, but I am not able to let them out for long, but mostly in the morning time before it gets too hot. Guess they will just have to be their lazy selves enjoying the summer in the air conditioning. Crazy dogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Barkin Chihuahuas :
We found the information you post really useful, and we decided to make a review about it in our website.
You can check it out at : http://www.mombu.com/pets/general-chat-for-dogs/t-mombu-recommends-my-barkin-chihuahuas-1672840.html#post6434706
Our score is : 8.6