Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Great Blankets For Christmas

As I was doing my Christmas shopping I stumbled upon a great deal, and yes, it was at my local Walmart ! I have been searching for a gift for my chi's and haven't really run into anything that they really need so there it was, right in a great big bin, all ready for me to buy. They were having their holiday throws, the oh! so soft ones with really pretty holiday colors and they were only $3.00 so I got one. I wished that I had picked up 3, with my having 3 dogs, but I didn't. I don't know what I was thinking but when I went back to get 2 more, they were indeed all gone. I made one of my chi's her own pink pillow to go inside of her crate at night and I bought a couple of toys for them all, but wished I had gotten more than one blanket throw. I hear that for today only, old navy is going to have throws for $3.00, so maybe I better head over there and buy 2 more. What did you get for your dog family member this Christmas?

No comments: