Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brewers Yeast Is Only Momentary

Well, Brewers yeast really did make the fleas jump off of my chis however, it did not keep them away because my dogs eventually shook it off. This morning, I washed my dogs in the dawn dish detergent, ran a flea comb through their fur, vaccumed really well and then I made a mix of half salt, half baking soda and sprinkled it all over the carpet, under the sofa cushions, then broomed it in really good and left it there. I have had it there all day and haven't vaccumed it up yet. I vaccumed all the sofas, washed all the blankets in the front room, mopped all the floors with bleach and cleaned out all the dog kennels and blankies that they sleep with. I pray that this works, but I am told that I must keep after it steady because it doesn't happen over night. Plus, the outside needs to be treated as well...oh joy!

No comments: