Friday, September 03, 2010

Poor Bella With That Nasty E-Collar!

As you can see, this collar is humongous, and it was the smallest one found!.  Last night, we took the collar off of her and the FIRST thing she did was try to pick at her stitches...so we had to put it back on her.  I was really hoping that she wouldn't bother with it, but I guess, being Miss Bella, she HAD to start picking. I HATE that collar but I don't want her to get an infection.  I will try taking it off again to see if things change. You know, I have seen other dogs out in public before with that silly collar on and never really knew what it was for.....and now I know.   As you can see, her coat is super shiny, and she is very healthy....and she's eating wonderfully!  And here is Bella before her surgery....she LOVES to play!

1 comment:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Poor little sweet pea, she looks so sad with that thing on!