Saturday, October 02, 2010

Bella The Barker

As of late, Miss Bella has been using her vocal chords alot....she has discovered that if she barks at something, things happen. She not only has a deep bark for a small puppy, but it's loud as well. She started all this when the other dogs would be looking at something outside and barked at something they saw, Bella barked. Heck, I even noticed times that she would just bark because she heard them start in....even without seeing what it was. Next thing I knew, I would be in the kitchen doing the cooking and there she was, barking at me. I look down at her to see what all the barking was about, and it's just her, wanting attention....or more...she smells the food and wants me to give her a taste..isn't she funny?

1 comment:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Haha, Lilibell is like that. She was a quiet puppy, until one day she discovered her vocal chords and I swear Chewy had a hand in that, as he is a barker!