Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shorty Is Not Feeling Well Today

I'm not sure what's going on with my little Shorty dog...he seems like he has eaten something that didn't agree with his stomach, and I am wondering if he somehow got a bit of food morsel that might have dropped on the floor somewhere, or perhaps he just ate something off the carpet, or what? I don't know....but he has been upchucking just a bit...not alot, and his poo has been a bit runny.  When I came home from work this afternoon, he came to greet me and he was walking a bit wobbly, so I am wondering if he was coming out of a seizure or something but after a few minutes of my holding him, he seemed much better.  He is laying around on the couch, getting up only when he feels like it and I am just watching him to see how things go. He's very alert and he seems okay now...  I guess I will have to keep my eye on him to see how he feels later. Poor doggie...he's such a sweetie and I don't like it when my chis aren't feeling good.

No comments: