Monday, May 23, 2011

Bella And Her Vocal Self Today !

Bella has become a little whiny this morning...she is clinging to me as close as she can get. I guess that chis have alot of emotion....or at least, mine do. Bella is very vocal....she cries when Shorty isn't out of his kennel in the morning yet, she makes cry noises is Abbey is accidently left in my bedroom when the door is shut, and she tunes in with the other two when they see someone or something outside. Bella is also whimsical...so funny, in fact that she's just an entertainer all around. I am so lucky to have my chis....they make my day go good when it seems to be going badly. Tricks?  My chis can't roll over and play dead, or even do a "begging" trick but they sure entertain.

1 comment:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Hee hee, my chi's can't do tricks either, but like your's, get them together and who needs tricks?!!