Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chihuahuas Are Wonderful Companions

I am so used to being at home, having my chihuahuas there with me, everywhere I am....and when I step out of the house to run errands or to work, they are jumping up and down, very happy to see me. They are a constant and make me feel like they miss me no matter how long I have been gone.  Due to some health issues of a family member out of state, I am away from home and have been for nearly a week....so I am truly missing those little stinkers. I still have family members at home to attend to them, but it's just not the same with me being gone....and I wasn't able to bring them along due to the fact that I would be extremely busy here helping to get things done. Chis make wonderful companions...loving, laying silently beside me when I am watching tv, and close by when I am doing household chores. There go with me to each and every room that I go into. Sometimes when I am in back of the house, they are great at letting me know if someone is at the front door, since I don't have a working doorbell. Tomorrow I will be going home, and once again with my chis.

1 comment:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

You said it all perfectly about them being perfect companions! We are taking a mini vacation in August and will be away from Chewy & Lilibell for 3 days and 2 nights and I honestly don't know how I'm going to deal with that, I'm going to be missing them so much!!! The worst part will be sleeping those 2 nights - I don't know how I'm going to sleep without the 2 of them in bed with me!