Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bella And The New LD Food

I am here to tell you that even though Bella had a slightly elevated liver count on her blood test, that she is supposed to be eating that Hill's Science Diet LD food.  She hates it, in fact she did eat a small portion of it and ended up with loose stools. It was not a good thing. I spoke to the Vet and she told me to take her back off of it for a few days and then try and re-introduce it to her again. It is food that comes in a can, but it is not very moist at all. I am not sure how I am going to get her to eat it, or even try it again. And what's worse, there doesn't seem to be ANYTHING else on the market for liver diet. Now, the Vet did NOT say that she had a large problem, only that it was slightly eleveater....what does that mean? Should I go and have another blood test done? Has anyone else ever encountered this problem, and if so, what did you do?

No comments: