Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Take a break like our dogs do


This is my shorty dog. He is pretty laid back. This is something that I need to be doing folks. Sometimes I get so busy that I need to take an example from my little dog here and just do what he does: NOTHING. Our day to day lives get so busy that we don't take the time to breathe for just a second. There's always something that I am doing around here whether it be cooking, cleaning, laundry, childcare, but today I think that I am going to take a small break and follow this dog's example. "Take time to smell the roses" as they say, to get a little break today. When it's over, you can start all over again. That laundry can wait 30 minutes !!!!

3 comments:

PattieJ said...

Debbie, Just wanted to say Hi and I love your blog! Love those Chihuahuas of yours!
Pattie

Magaritas said...

Thankyou Pattie, my dogs are like a lifeline for me. Even when my world is down, they are always happy to see me and make me smile.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! If only people could relax as easily as dogs!