Saturday, August 07, 2010

Bella Made Such A Mess!

Well, it seems that even though I have managed to get most of the cords out of Bella's way, AND I thought it was safe to leave her out while I was gone, I came home after a gaunt to the grocery store and Bella had REALLY made another mess! I came home to find that my yarn, which I thought was pretty well hidden and out of her way, was strung all the way across one room, tangled around my coffee table and all the way to the door! And of course, Bella, acting like she had nothing to do with it, even though she was right there with all of it!......I also found cotton balls torn up all over the floor. She had HAD a frenzy of a playtime. Oh how suprized I was at the mess that she created, but laughing that she had made such a mess of things! Don't you just love em?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bella! Chi's are a blast that's for sure and very creative about finding all the things you don't want them to find.

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

That's a cute story! We've had a share of things like that with us, one time I came home from work to find fluff from my throw pillows all over the living room, but I only shrugged my shoulders and said "that's life with puppies!"

Posh Pooch Designs said...

I Love my, Chihuahuas, they such interesting pooches, your Bella is adorable.

Posh Pooch Designs said...

I love my chihuahuas, your Bell is adorable.