Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Suprize Box

Friday was a good and relaxing day for me, and my chis...I didn't have to work, and they were glad that I got to spend the entire day at home with them......however, right in the middle of the day, while we were all taking our little naps, my chis saw the UPS man come up to the door.....barking was what woke me up.  Thank goodness for my little watch dogs....right?  The UPS man brought a box, and immediately, I knew what it was.  I was not expecting this package already, actually I thought it wouldn't come until next week.  I brought it in, tore it open and my little chis started wagging their tails and sniffing away...... it was my daughter's box that came from Navy boot camp.  She enlisted and went into boot camp just last week. They smelled her clothing and shoes, and looked at me, as if to say " where's sissy at"? I was sad, but at the same time, I was glad to get her things, and happy that my dogs were there to comfort me too.  She is going to be gone for several months before she can get the chance to come back home...but I know that once she steps back into the house, they will be happy to see her.

No comments: