Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Lazy Days Of Waiting

With each passing day, we wait....Bella, Shorty and Abbey lay around the house along with me, waiting for their "sissy" (my daughter) to walk through the door.  I don't know how dog's minds work and I don't know if they miss her or not....however, I  DO know that if I say "sissy", they head toward the door and look out as if to be looking for her car to pull in the drive.  Chihuahuas are very smart little dogs. From somehow knowing that I am saddened at my daughter's being gone, they cling right by my side at every moment they can. My daughter is in boot camp and she has one more month to go, and I am in hopes that by the time that Christmas comes around, she will get to come home on leave...
One good thing about having a dog is that they are wonderful companions...always here when I need them.

No comments: