Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Chihuahuas Are Barking !

I happened to have company come over this afternoon and low and behold, my darling chihuahuas decided to act like my bodyguards. Sometimes chihuahuas like to show others that they are big and bad, but the only thing bad about mine are their barks! All the while barking, they are all wagging their tails. I finally got them settled down a bit, but that is one of their true characteristics. Chihuahuas are great little dogs.  They don't seem to like visitors coming over to my home, however, if they are approached correctly, and with time, they warm up fairly quickly. Socialization is very important while they are growing up to get them used to alot of people being around. And no matter how many times I tell them to stop barking, they love to have the last word.

No comments: